Why Become a Member?
Becoming a member means that you will be officially represented by the Association. You will also receive information on a regular basis regarding issues affecting our estate. This will include:
- Information from the police in respect of criminal activity in our area
- Information on any planned infrastructure changes
- How amenities within our area might be affected
- Appearance and maintenance of our area
- Planned activities within our area
We will hold quarterly meetings for members and residents where Councilors’ who represent our area will be in attendance along with representation from the local police force (schedules allowing). Other parties will also be invited when appropriate to discuss any issues they are involved with. We are hoping to secure possible discounts from local shops/suppliers exclusively for members to help in supporting our local businesses.
There is a simple form to complete to register your details with us.
- Membership is classified as one registration per household
- Each household is entitled to two votes on any issues where voting applies
- We will primarily email all information updates out to members (we feel this is the most instant medium we have available)
The Association Year runs from April 1st to March 31st and there is an annual membership fee to join the Association due from 1st April yearly. The membership fee for 2019-20 is £5.00. This will be used to cover the costs of items such as room rental for meetings, printing and the website etc.
To join, simply download and complete the membership form and contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form at the bottom of the page, giving us your name and address and we will collect your membership form and payment or make payment at an Association meeting.